Friday, August 11, 2006

Parts 1 and 2

Pt. 1
So ja, sorry I havn't updated lately, I don't have a computer too much.

Here's what all I've done from what I remember.


Monday- I really can't remember, but I know I spent the whole day at my dad's house, on the computer, doing random shit on it, like I always do.....

Tuesday- I didn't do too much here either, but I ended up going to my mum's house and she went to the doctor and I got dropped off to hang out with Keith, Liz, and other people who's name I can't spell. Keith waited in Dillards while the females dressed me up in a dress. I didn't put up too much of a fight, but they couldn't get my pants off, only my shirt, so I was in this red, foo-foo-frilly dress with black flowers beaded onto it and a black bow around the waist and then I had my jeans on too, lol. Then they sent me out for keith to see, and they all poked at me, and I was disgruntled. But ja, they're the only people that have seen me in a dress in about.....hmm...a year or so...I don't do dresses, heh.

Then, my mum picked me up, and we went to eat with my brother(older) at a tex-mex place called El Rey(I lurv their food! *drool*) And the whole time my brother was making fun of me and saying that my friends where "hoolagins". By the end of dinner I was kinda miffed by it, so I grabed a pepper-mint and tossed it at him....the one glitch....I missed. So here I am, in a resturant, and I grab a mint and toss it...well it misses his head by an inch(Yes, my aim is that bad >.<) and hit the lady sitting behind him....my brother and I imediatly start laughing and my mum is in utter shock.

After dinner, we went to get shoes(I wanted some steel-toed boots, and needed new shoes, add them together, and you get Acadamy, heh). The whole time my mum's freakin' out because I want to get steel-toed boots, and my brother isn't helping, because he's just like that. We get there, and I get sick of them because they were nagging me, and telling me they didn't have any, so I ran off to look myself when they stopped at some sandals for my brother. Finally I find what I'm looking for, and I'm trying to pick the ones I want. I find the one's I like, they wernt too big or anything, and they were waterproof too. So I go and find my mum and brother and bring them over, and they're still freaking out, because I'm a female, buying steel-toed boots. Actually, I was also buying steel-toed boots from the males shoe section, so that kinda worsed it, heh. We found some that fit, but because of my mum's nagging and my brother's egging her on, I went to find some high top cons to get. Finally, I got some all black ones, they're fun.

We dropped my brother off at his car and went home.....I don't remember what I did the rest of the night.....

Wednesday- I woke up. Then I got in the shower and Fry called me to see if we were still on for the day. He came over at about four. We hung out in my room for a bit, decideding what to do, and we ended up deciding to go explore a tunnel off of 4th street. While we were down there we saw much graffiti and filth and *shudder* roaches and racoon prints, and trash and we even found a bottle of sewer-vodka, as we dubbed it. When we left the tunnel, we decided to go back to my place to wash up and get sustinance and all that jazz. So, we got a little lost until we found 10th street(we were walking). When we came to a 7-11 I went in and got a foodgasmic 7-11 slurpie. Then I tricked Fry into going to Book People so I could get a techie book that I'd had my eye on for a week. He waited outside, and made phone calls while I bought it, heh. After that we went to my house.

At 8:30 Cat and Tormo showed up at my house and we went to Central Market to see Monty Python And The Holy Grail(awsome movie if you havnt seen it). We brought my bean bag, heh. The whole time I was half lying on Fry who sat on my beanbag chair while Cat and Tormo sat on a tube, we were all on a playscape because it was the only place people wernt already sitting heh. This little boy who I named Tommy kept bothering Fry, so I kept trying to make him go away, eventually he brought another lil boy who I named Del Rio. I started to tickle Tommy and he tried to tickle me back, but ended up just like smacking me and accidently groping me and then Del Rio kept walking on top of me(I was lying on the playscape/Fry). So ja, two lil kids who couldnt have been older than 6 pretty much beat me up, heh. But ja, I pretty much missed the whole movie becuase of random stuff that kept happening.

After Monty Python, we all went to Kirby Lane. Cat was late to be home, so Tormo drove her home while Fry and I were there and Tormo got back right when we were finishing, heh. We talked about a party that was gonna happen on Friday(heh today!....well, yesterday-ish) and what we needed. Then we paid, and left.

Thursday- I didn't do much during the day, but then I went and hung out with Keith and got my book back from his sister, Mini-Keith. Keith and I were at his house lounging on the couch with Mini-Keith for maybe 30 minutes when Pollok and Taylor called me telling me they were gonna kidnapp me, so they got Keith as well, heh. We did a few things that I can't remember, then we decided to find Spider House because only Pollok and I had been there before. The marker we had was Toy Joy(a toy store) and Oat Willies(a head shop). I knew where it all was, and Pollok had a good idea, but Taylor didn't know where any of it was, and Keith only knew were Oat Willies was. We eventually got there, and got some humus and chips and water and stayed there for a bit. After that we went to Volkan Video and Pollok and Taylor got two films to watch.

Then Keith and I met up with Tormo and Fry and we went to Will's to give him $5 and so I could see his new bong because everyone was raving about it, heh. We sat around in Will's garage for an hour, then we left, brought me home and that was Thursday, or at least as much as I can remember.

Friday- I came over to my dad's house and went to hang out with Courtney and Doug. We were gonna go to a party(I wasn't going to the one previously mentioed) but the guy who's house it was at, everyone calls him Antwon McFaggot because...well...he's not too fun....I usually call him by his name though, called and said that Doug and I could come, but not Courtney, becuase he was mad at her for not going out with him in December. So we went back to my house for a bit, then went to go eat at a place called Pho (i think that was it) and they had such FOOD-FREAKIN-GASMIC TOFU!!!!!! Then we went to see Courtney's riding friend Lucy. After that we decided to stop by the party mentioned on Wednesday anyway. We did. We had fun, and I was proud becuase I didn't smoke out of the pretty bongs and bubbler, heh. When we were done there we went home.

Saterday- Just started an hour and 45 minutes ago....I havn't really done too much....



Pt. 2
So ja, whatever euphoria I've been riding on for the past month or two seems to have stopped. this past week, I was either in great amounts of pain, or depressed. Also, i'm scared to sleep again....(i know why, it was a couple dreams ive had lately). I hate dreaming so much, it totally fucks me over....Ja, two or three of my friends have decided they hate me as well, so that's had me down....yarr....

Recomended Comic/Site:
http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=147#comic

1 Comments:

Blogger Oni said...

Chin up, Fritzi, it's sure to get better.

... Or, if worse comes to worse, you'll just become like me, constantly online and rarely leaving your room to consume mass amounts of food making yourself feel like the freaking Blob, while you complain about aches and pains to your friends online at 3:44 in the morning and you're still up because your friend you've been complaining to is afraid to sleep and doesn't want you to go to bed, with the only reason to stay up is cus your friend says "bc you lurv me?"

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home