Sunday, July 16, 2006

I Dream of Pity

So ja, WHAT THE F-CK!

Why do all my dreams always come true? Almost everything I dream comes back to me either in full or partially true. It sucks becausae the parts that come true are almost never good. It sucks. I thought that it had stopped, but just recently one that I had back in December came true....last night actually. It really has me worried too, (the content of what came true).

/sigh
Oh well. Maybe I'll just go jump off a 3ft bridge whist trying to commet suicide because I'm sick of my little emo life and am just gonna give up on everything. Or maybe not.

Recomended Comic/Site:
http://lowroad75.comicgenesis.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Oni said...

Hm. Your precognition is certainly interesting.

But you have no right to claim yourself as emo. Get over it.

... And, yes, I do realize that won't help in the slightest.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Fritzi said...

lol

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home