Saturday, July 01, 2006

Do you wanna buy my titties for the night?

So ja, about the title, tonight I was haning out with Courtney and Jenny at Chilis(and other places, but whatever). Coutney turns to me at one point and says, "Do do you wanna borrow my CDs tonight?" to me, and Jenny kinda sputters and asks her what she said. Apperently Jenny thought she had asked "Do you wanna buy my titties?" Damn, it was really funny because a lot of people sitting around us thought we were all doped up, heh.

So later we went and met up with Doug, Taylor, Robbie and Curtis and played with fireworks. Then I came home....and here I am.....ja....

Recomended Comic/Site:
http://thelounge.comicgenesis.com/

1 Comments:

Blogger Le Weegee said...

Hah, nice. ^_^ Good stuff.

Cheers,

Bradley

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home